Lyžiarska sezóna je ukončená. Ďakujeme za prejavenú priazeň.
Reviews from skiers
1. Slope grooming
2. Waiting time for lifts and cable cars
3. Staff behaviour (lifts, ticket office)
4. Price : skiing quality ratio
5. Access from the car park to the lifts
6. Availability of additional services
7. Quality of services provided
Drienica - skipasy
|SEASON 2021/2022||Pricelist of skipasses|
|1 ride - big skilifts||3||2|
|1 ride - small skilifts||2||2|
Price list information
- Prices in Eur
- * valid for children up to 140 cm of high, pensioners older than 62 years, disabled persons
- Ticket for 2 and 4 hours is valid from the time of its purchasing at cash desk. This ticket is not valid for evening skiing.
- There is no refund in case bad weather, loss of skipass, blackout or sickness.
Map - Drienica (Zima)
Baby150 m20 m
Eskimo300 m50 m
Haj1000 m180 m
Farkaš Lab1000 m180 m
A - Červený, Tatrapoma H 1301000 m900 m
B - Modrý, Tatrapoma H 1301000 m900 m
C - Zelený, Tatrapoma P 300300 m500 m
D - Žltý, Tatrapoma S 150150 m240 m
Cez Boguš5000 m-
Information about the resort
Ski resort Drienica is located in eastern Slovakia, 4 km from Sabinov in the Čergov Mountains. In the resort there are 2.5 km of ski slopes of easy and medium difficulty situated at an altitude of 537 to 762 m. Transportation of skiers is provided by 2 large and 2 small lifts, with a total hourly capacity of 2500 persons / hour. Drienica is a popular resort in this region for the possibility of night skiing, which takes place daily during the main season. Additional services include a ski school, ski rental, storage, buffets, restaurants and the possibility of accommodation in nearby hotels and guesthouses. Technical snowmaking ensures the season from Christmas to the end of March. The surrounding mountains, in suitable snow conditions, attract people to go cross-country skiing.