Strbske Pleso is one of the major tourist centers that attracts visitors in winter and summer.
9 km of slopes below Predný Soliskom stretches at an altitude of 1360 - 1825 m. The slopes are suitable for all categories of skiers and thanks to FIS approval they are the venue of important sporting events every year.
In addition to quality slopes, a charming Tatra atmosphere and excellent skiing conditions, the resort boasts the highest standard of services. The ski season traditionally lasts from early December to late April.
- early morning skiing FRESH TRACK
- advantageous ski passes via e-shop GOPASS system
- children's ski area MAXILAND with conveyor belts
- rental, service, store, sport shop
- evening skiing
- cross-country trails with a total length of 26 km
- great snowpark