Ďakujeme za návštevu v zimnej sezóne 2021/2022, ktorá je dňom 4. apríla ukončená.
Wetter: fog, 13.6 °C
Bewertungen von Skifahrern
2. Wartezeit auf Lifte und Seilbahnen
3. Verhalten des Personals (Aufzüge, Fahrkartenschalter)
4. Verhältnis Preis : Qualität beim Skifahren
5. Zugang vom Parkhaus zu den Aufzügen
6. Verfügbarkeit von Zusatzleistungen
7. Qualität der erbrachten Dienstleistungen
Martinky - skipasy 2021/2022
Skipasspreise winter park Martinky
|Winter 2021/2022||TOP Saison, 25.12.2013 - 6.1.2014||Fruehlingsskilauf, ab 10. 3. 2014|
|Price in EUR.|
|5,00 Eur Pfand fuer kontaktlose Karte.|
|Nachmittag - Verkauf vom 11:30 Uhr||30||26||22||28||24||20|
|Familienskipass 2+1, 1 Tag||86||78|
|Familienskipass 2+2, 1 Tag||96||88|
- Children – Applies to children born on January 1, 2010 to December, 2015. They must submit their insurance card.
- Juniors – Applies to persons born from January 1, 2004 to December 31, 2009, and EURO 26, ISIC, ITIC or ZŤP card holders. They must submit their ID cards or one of the cards that entitles them to the discount.
- Seniors – Applies to persons born before Dezember 31, 1961. They must submit their ID cards.
- Region – Applies to 1-day children or adult ticket for citizens of Martin who must submit their ID or insurance card. The regional discount is 10 % and is offered from Monday to Friday. It is not offered during the TOP season.
- Groups over 20 people – 5% Discount on skipass prices or each 21. person free. A name list, ID cards (adults) or insurance cards (children) must be submitted. The discount applies for purchase of minimum of 20 identical tickets (identical validity period and initial day). Group tickets are purchased and paid for by one person (group leader). For every 20 paying group members we offer the 21st ticket free of charge. In case you want to make use of the discount, please notify us one day in advance.
- If not stated otherwise in this price list, discounts cannot be combined and they do not apply for family and season tickets.
- When purchasing or using discounted and season tickets you must present a valid ID or insurance card upon request. In some cases, you must also submit your EURO<26, ISIC, ITIC or ZŤP card, depending on the discount you are applying for.
- 1-day family skipass (2 parents + 1 or 2 children)
- Last names of all family members or their address must match (parents must submit their ID cards and the insurance cards of their children). Ski passes cannot be issued without a valid ID or insurance card.
- Children must be born from January 1, 2010 to Dezember 31, 2015.
- No additional discounts are available.
- All tickets are non-transferable.
- The operator reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- The ticket price includes insurance that covers assistance of the Mountain Rescue Service, our contractual partner. Any eventual injuries are to be reported to the lift operators or Mountain Rescue Service staff.
- In the event of bad weather, making further operation of all the transport facilities impossible, the operator is authorized to issue alternative tickets for any chosen date. We do not provide any extension in case only some of the ski lifts are not in operation. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded. In case of unauthorized use of the ticket the operator reserves the right to confiscate or discard it without reimbursement.
Karte - Martinské hole (Zima)
Krížava900 m195 m
Rekreačná900 m185 m
Flochova1560 m290 m
Trať C850 m185 m
Javorina480 m91 m
Nový Floch1200 m225 m
Detská škôlka100 m11 m
Ratračka1200 m185 m
Poza Magistrát700 m90 m
A Krížava831 m900 m
B Rekreačný851 m900 m
C Vlek C717 m900 m
D Na Flocha1100 m2400 m
E Javorina421 m650 m
F Detský100 m370 m
Informationen über das Gebiet
Ski resort winter park Martinky is located in the mountains of Malá Fatra, 18 km far from town Martin. There are 5 skilifts available and 1 chairlift, with a total transport capacity of 6120 pers./hour. Ski slopes of easy and medium difficulty (overall length of 7890 m), are located in 1150 - 1456 m above sea level and they are regularly treated. The longest one is Flochova ski slope – 1560 m, also with snow making system.